In our distributed teams online workshop, we discuss ways to overcome roadblocks uncolocation by suggesting and implementing tools to mitigate the impact and coach them through the best practices of collaborating in distributed teams.
Studens will learn
• How to have scrum meetings for distributed teams (daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint review, retrospective)
• How to cope with time-zone differences
• How to cope with language differences
• Best practices for collaborating in a distributed team
• Best practices for tools that mitigate distributed team impact
• Solutions based around your specific roadblocks with distributed teams
The objective of this course is to get your distributed teams working smoothly throughout the scrum processes and practices including team meetings, collaboration. Teams will also learn how to implement and manage the tools used to mitigate the impact of distributed teams.