Advanced Certified ScrumMaster (A-CSM)
Welcome to the next phase of your Agile & Scrum Training!In this program you will focus deeply on the following learning objectives and will be able to demonstrate advanced knowledge of:
- Lean, Agile and Scrum
- Agile Facilitation
- Agile Coaching
- Service to the Development Team
- Service to the Product Owner
- Service to the Organization
- Scrum Mastery
Required Experience for Participants:CSM with 1+ years of experience as a Scrum Master Certification: To be eligible for the Advanced CSM®, you must satisfy the following criteria:
- Be an existing CSM® in good standing with the Scrum Alliance
- Complete a pre-program assessment
- Be prepared to share your personal experiences
- Attend and complete the 2-day program
- Complete a post-program questionnaire
- Catalog 12 months of relevant work experience in your Scrum Alliance profile prior to the class
Course Summary:As a Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM®), you’ve been introduced to Scrum values, practices, and applications. You now understand how to provide a level of knowledge and expertise above and beyond that of typical project managers.
Becoming Agile is a lifelong journey. Incorporating Scrum values and Agile principles into your world of work takes diligence, patience, and a commitment to continuous improvement.
To further enhance your knowledge and skills, the next step is achieving an Advanced Certified ScrumMaster™ (A-CSM™) certification from Scrum Alliance®. Our advanced offering is ideal for a Certified ScrumMaster who has one or more years of work experience in that role.